[Moo] newcomers handbook

Jonathan Blaine hourumiyamoto at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 15:24:51 PDT 2013

(BTW 12 years ago I was with Atlantia.)

That's great you're working on this and yes many people gave me the answers
I sought. Most of the time they were spot on, but not always.

But sometimes people want to get all that info without asking a million
questions. They also want to make sure that the info is 100% accurate. This
is why I love the idea of a newbie handbook.

If there is anything I can do to help please let he know.

And as a request, as I now reside in a different kingdom, mind if I butcher
that text to fit with this kingdom? Would love to have an example to go off
of.