[Moo] baronial awards, OP, etc.

Maestra Cassandra Arabella Giordani cassandra at jordanclan.net
Mon Jul 8 16:22:42 PDT 2013

Evan,

If it is reported in a court report, and is a known award from the list on the
respective Baronial page on the OP, then yes, it is recorded in the Kingdom OP.
When I stepped up as Clerk of Precedence back in 2005, I requested baronial
award listings from all the baronies, since prior to that it was hit or miss as
to whether baronial awards were captured.  I got answers from most of them and
added them to the Kingdom OP, and then encouraged heralds to report courts for
baronial courts so they could be recorded centrally.  And for the most part,
that happens now.

If there are specific baronial awards that you know of that are not being
reported/recorded in the Kingdom OP, drop me a line off list to see if we can
sort that out.

Cassandra