[Moo] Sudentorre Monday Night Practice for Heavy Fighters

Leif Johnston Leif at resourcecompany.com
Thu Jul 11 08:36:09 PDT 2013

I would suggest that we are better with an outside venue for heavy. There
are both space and ceiling constraints that impact our ability to work
within the fellowship hall at the church. We also need to remember to be
careful with shoes leaving marks which is a more common problem with heavy.
While these can be managed around, I am not sure that is the best venue.

Anybody interested in starting something back at Loriella?