[Moo] Sudentorre Monday Night Practice for Heavy Fighters

Leif Johnston Leif at resourcecompany.com
Thu Jul 11 12:48:58 PDT 2013

I agree with the thought that we need a regular practice somewhere for
heavy.

As far as the church goes, we have some issues with the space. We might be
able to work around that.

We also have an issue with marshals. I did commit that we would have
marshals per society policy to ensure that we met the safety requirements.
If we have 1 heavy fighter do we have a marshal? I just did a quick check
and in Sudentorre and Stierbach combined we have only 9 heavy marshals.
Likely to appear in my guess would be Allen, Sir Cian and potentially
myself. Oswin as soon as he can get his paperwork cleared up. The other
available are Duke Logan, Sir Turgeis, Sir Richard, Sir Ragnar, Erich von
Kleinfeld and Helmut Krueger. There are 9 MITs in queue.

That said, I would think we might do better to have a plan and a location. I
have some spare gear, but the Canton's stuff I think is with Oswin and
Ranulf, so we likely have an armoring challenge as well.

Let's consider a plan to address the heavy practice need and focus the heavy
folks there.

My 2 cents
Wiglaf