[Moo] newcomers handbook

Amie Sparrow troenwolf at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 11 12:50:47 PDT 2013

Off the top of my head, I believe that if this is not an official publication, you can publish anything you want. That would make this "Blitha's Book for Newcomers" not the "Barony of Stierbach's Newcomer's Manual".

If you want to make this an official handbook for the barony, you'd have to get signed waivers for anyone in a "portrait-style" image, meaning that person alone who has posed for a photo. You don't need waivers for photos of multiple people taken at public events, such as a court image or a group of fighters. As I write this, I see a conflict between what is listed on the photography handout and what is found in the Chronicler Policy document.

Chronicler's policy can be found here but I'm not sure it's the same for all publications: http://www.sca.org/officers/chronicler/ChronPolicy.pdf

The first decision you'll need to make is whether the the document will be "official" or not. An unofficial document will be easier, for sure.

Amie