[Moo] birthday update

Crystal Thurber palfi.jozsa at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 13:00:57 PDT 2013

Greetings fair folk of our lovely Barony!

Believe it or not, our Baronial Birthday is coming up!  I hope to see all
of you there, at the Fauquier County Fairgrounds, on Saturday, June 22,
2013.  I still need a few small bits of assistance, so if you would be so
kind as to read through this message and see what you could help with, I
would be appreciative.

Lady Anastasiia Iosifova is the point of contact (POC) for the Hospitality
Tea Baroness Esperanza is holding for Her Majesty and Their Highnesses.  If
you could donate such foodstuffs as small sandwiches, beverages, fruit, and
other delicacies, it would mean that we could extend our famous hospitality
to our guests.  Her email is lynn (DOT) a (DOT) roth (AT) gmail (DOT) com.

Speaking of hospitality, if a couple of folks could please help out Her
Majesty, Their Highnesses, and Their Excellencies to unload their vehicles
at the start of the day, and reload at the end of the day, it would make
their day so much easier.  Mistress Sunniva Kyrre is the POC for that, and
her email is sunniva_kyrre (AT) Verizon (DOT) net.

Master Richard Wymarc has agreed to be the auctioneer for the Silent
Auction.  The proceeds will benefit the Kingdom Travel Fund.  If you have
gently used SCA-type stuff, or even things that you think other SCA folks
would be interested in, please consider donating them to this cause.  His
email address is Wymarc (AT) hotmail (DOT) com

Lastly, I am in sore need of someone to stick the directional signs into
the ground the day of the event, and someone to collect them again at the
end of the day's festivities.  Of course, this could be the same person.
You will probably want some sort of tools to get them to stay put. Please
contact me off the list at palfi (DOT) jozsa (AT) gmail (DOT) com

Thanks to those folks who have already offered to help.  You are a
marvelous group of people to work with!

Jozsa