[Moo] Lost at Baronial Birthday?

Maven sk8maven at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 22 19:43:21 PDT 2013

I may have left the following items at Baronial Birthday:

* Broad-brimmed straw hat, high rounded crown, green ribbon/tie with
wooden bead slide toggle
* Flowered handbag, pink flowers on navy background, one lower corner
darned/embroidered in pink to cover snagged place

    May contain spool of pink ombre Number 10 crochet thread and an
    absolutely irreplaceable crochet hook (the only one I've ever had
    that really WORKS with Number 10 crochet thread)

* Crimson velour pouch containing assortment of necklaces and other
jewelry, of no real but considerable sentimental value. One item is a
small East Kingdom Maunche medallion painted in purple and gold on
secondhand ivory (old piano key) - I never got the scroll but I did get
/that/.

If anyone has found these items, please let me know.

Maven