[Moo] Sunday Archery at Grimmsfield

Grimm grimm at grimmsfield.com
Wed Jun 26 11:37:47 PDT 2013

Once again the toil of managing the great estates of Grimmsfield prohibit me
the time to enjoy the fruits of my labor. This does not prevent my friends
and neighbors from taking advantage of my toils. To that end Lord Miles de
Locwode has overrun my defenses and has the audacity to declare an archery
day on Sunday August 8th from 5:00 p.m. till dusk.  Because of his plans for
MY archery range,  I ask all able bodied archers to come to Grimmsfield and
keep an eye on him for me. To make this task less arduous task less odious,
I invite all to loose arrows while watching him.

 For more information and directions see www.grimmsfield.com

Grimm of Grimmsfield.