[Moo] Business meeting and the weather

JL Badgley tatsushu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 20:24:13 PST 2013

It looks like we are in for some heavy snows the day of our meeting.  While
it may be okay, we are making preparations to have a conference call
instead.  We will go ahead and let everyone know what the number is once we
confirm our back-up plan, and there should be notice tomorrow regarding it.
 We will plan to start the conference call at the same time as the meeting
(7pm), and I will attempt to make it brief.  I'm going to invite anyone
with business to post it to the Moo beforehand, if possible, so that we can
have all the topics before us and ready to go.  I'll also see if I can't
get a chat room or some other location open for people to drop files so
that we can share those as well, if you have a computer handy.

-Ii