[Moo] # for conference call, tomorrow

JL Badgley tatsushu at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 20:07:28 PST 2013

Keep an eye on this space and Facebook, but it looks like we'll be doing a
conference call; the number for the conference bridge is 703.776.3900
extension 1152044.

Call around 7pm.  We'll have it open and go from there.  We ask that if you
are listening and don't have anything to say, mute your phone if you can.
 That will cut down on the static for everyone involved.  I would recommend
that anyone with reports send them to the mailing list beforehand so that
people can see them and access them, if necessary.

-Ii