[Moo] St. Patrick's Day at Grimmsfield

Jenine Webb jeninewebb at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 07:09:09 PST 2013

We are opening Grimmsfield to all who wish to celebrate the Wearing O' the
Green on Sunday March 17th.

We will start at 2 with archery, and other martial activities outside,
pending marshalls. We have space and targets for thrown weapons, and space
for fighting.

Indoors we will have A&S. I will be setting up for silk banner painting, if
you want to give it a try bring your design. If you have supplies please
bring them.

We'll have a potluck supper at 5. Corned Beef and Cabbage will be provided.
We need volunteers to bring Irish Soda Bread, Potatoes, Green Beans,
Guinness, and anything else irish!

If you play an instrument or have a song or story to share bring it along
and we'll gather 'round the fire after supper.

If you plan to come please RSVP so we know how many plates to have ready.

For more info PM me.