[Moo] Dance Classes have begun!

Rachel Anne sissy_anne at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 13 06:29:45 PDT 2013

Greetings to the good Barony of Stierbach!  Dance classes have begun!!  We are practicing Friday evenings at alternating locations.

I will be hosting dance practice this week, Friday evening 7-8:30pm. We will be in an unfinished basement beneath a farmhouse, so please dress appropriately. There is a wood burning stove if it gets too chilly (but don't bump into it!).Location:Crest Hill Farm12198 Crest Hill Rd.Hume, VA 22639*Please turn in at the GREEN "Crest Hill Farm" sign and NOT the WHITE "Crest Hill" sign.  These are two different, adjoining properties with the same address.

*Children are welcome! We ask that all our guests stay in the basement during posted times. We will not be utilizing the upstairs except for the restroom, and children need to be accompanied by an adult at all times. Please bring activities for little ones if they will need alternative entertainment during practice.

*From Front Royal: Take I66 east to the Markham exit (exit 18) and follow Leeds Manor to Crest Hill Road (there's a stop sign) where you'll turn right.
*From Chantilly/Manassas/Haymarket: Take 1-66 west to exit 27 Marshall and take Crest Hill Road all the way in. OR, go all the way to 18 and follow previous directions.

Turn at the *GREEN* "Crest Hill Farm" sign opposite a little green mailbox house (NOT the WHITE "Crest Hill" sign). Come all the way up the gravel drive (go straight when it forks to the right) to the house on the hill with green shutters. Call me if you get lost/need directions: 571-239-2041
YIS,Esa ingen Dhonnchaid(mka Rachel Scott)