[Moo] Rumors...

JL Badgley tatsushu at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 18:56:21 PDT 2013

I recently learned that there are rumors going around about what was said
at one of the business meetings.  I would like to ask all members of the
barony to please be careful about passing hearsay, and if you are passing
on something that was said many months ago, please make sure that it is in
an appropriate context.

Remember, few people believe that they are passing on rumor when it starts,
but always consider the implication, particularly if there are allegations
about something someone either said or did.

I won't discuss what was said, here, but please be careful.

-Ii Katsumori
Seneschal, Barony of Stierbach