[Moo] Business meeting this Wednesday!

JL Badgley tatsushu at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 20:24:03 PDT 2013

Reminder:  There is a baronial business meeting this Wednesday, followed by
dinner with whoever can make it.  Business meeting is scheduled for the
Manassas Central Library on Mathis Ave at 19:00 (7:00pm).  Please let me
know if you have any business you would like to discuss.  Major topics of
discussion will include:

- Open or retiring officer positions
- Stierbach Baronial Birthday
- Pennsic planning
- Rapier and Costuming Symposium
- Holiday Faire 2013
- Planning for 2014

I encourage people to come out.  Garb is not required; most people come
straight from work.  Feel free to bring projects to work on around the
table--many people sew or knit during the meetings.

There was talk about trying to set up a conference call--I cannot guarantee
that will happen, but if we can arrange something, we will have the number
available before the meeting gets started.  Even if we do get one going,
however, I encourage people to show up, as face to face often works much
better than dialing in over the phone.

-Ii