[Moo] Assistance request!

Laura Barrett alienorb48912 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 11 11:05:36 PDT 2013

Thanks for the questions!
We will start with this Sun at 2 pm, chain saws, limb saws, heck even hack saws are needed. The area that needs to most help at the rear of the paddock there are 2 trees down, lots of vines and baby black locust trees (if you are not familiar with them they have 2 in spikes, need to be careful handling them!). We need an area cleared big enough for a couple of horses to turn around.
 In front we have a pile of pine fire wood that was donated to the group and never used that needs to be relocated to the fire pile and everything in the area whacked down. If there are other dates that work for helpers please let me know, any thing we can get done the sooner the better (sooner we get this done, sooner I can work with Grace getting used to the changes).We have 1 limb saw (manual)
1 chainsaw
I have to check on the condition of the weed whacker
YIS, Alienor

Love Conquers All