[Moo] [Sudentorre Watchtower] A&S Night Tomorrow Night

Marsaili Johnston ladymarsaili at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 19 11:28:02 PDT 2013

If you can, bring your sewing machine.  I have room to set up and plug them in.  Because it has a deadline, mine is acting possessed and keeps jamming up!  I don't want to try to do the top-stitching with it behaving this way.

See you this evening!

Lady Marsali Johnston
Minister of Arts & Sciences
Canton of Sudentorre