[Moo] Thursday Archery Practice...

Michael Sheppard mlsheppard2760 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 21:06:32 PST 2013

Okay....Stierbach Brother's and Sister's of the bow,
They are saying "early morning light showers till late morning," leaving the afternoon and evening bright and perfect for....you guessed it ARCHERY PRACTICE!!! So yes, tomorrow, Thursday Nov 7, 2013 at 3pm - till dusk, Western Stierbach, Abhainn Iarthair, and all other parts of Stierbach (which includes anyone who cant make our other practices east of Marshall, VA) WILL HAVE Archery practice at Saphir's!
Address: 75 Aileen Rd, Flint Hill, VA 22627
Contact(text/email): Saphir (c) 703-864-2760

Weather permitting, 3pm to dusk, post rain showers, come out and join us. Royal Rounds, target practice, instruction, equipment fine tuning, mechanics, MiT and Warrant class (must make prior arrangements), share target design & builds, new rules review....perhaps the fire pit and hot cider, too!!
Please RSVP me at archery-marshal at stierbach.org if planning on coming, have questions, and/or for directions. All bows are welcome (limited loaner gear, but we'll share!!). Yes, crossbows allowed too!!
(However, please leave the fur-kids and unruly minions home for another time...after all we do use live ammo!!).
YIS,
SAPHIR
Dietrich Saphir Zum Drache
PS. Marshals, MiT's and Archer's alike, please review the UPDATED Target Archery Handbook (as of 8 Oct. V1.5), which can be found here:
http://archery.atlantia.sca.org/

Sent from my iPad