[Moo] Help with Holiday Faire Set up

Jenine Webb jeninewebb at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 14:39:54 PST 2013

If anyone is available to help set up Holiday Faire Friday Nov.22 3-6 pm
Please contact me.
We need help with measuring and laying out merchant space, Setting up for
court and royals, tables and chairs. etc...

We also need two day shades erected. one for the royals, and one for the
MOL.

If anyone has a day shade that goes up easily could we borrow it? The
baronial pavillion will be in use, and we need a second.

We will also need some help with set up Saturday am. If you can come early
to help, please let me know.
Thanks!
Gunnora