[Moo] Church practice space availability ending; will need to find alternative indoor site.

Dante di Pietro dante.di.pietro at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 04:53:27 PST 2013

Greetings all,

As a result of a building remodeling, our current Monday location will
become unavailable at the end of December at the latest.

We will need to move the practice's time and location, pending a new
indoor site. We have been using Loriella Park for several years now,
and that remains a good option for us, though we would need to move
the practice to Sundays until daylight lasts past 5:30 again.

This is, of course, not an ideal solution for a variety of reasons,
the weather dependency chief among them. I will explore some options
for a new indoor site, but would ask that everyone think of
possibilities for this as well.

We have an excellent, thriving practice and a lot of new fighters
attending, and prolonged interruptions to the practice schedule
encourages none of that.

In Service,

Dante