[Moo] BIG Panther Carousel-Style Pavilion for Sale

Rev. Sharon Henderson revsharonhenderson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 11:47:09 PST 2013

Good afternoon, gentles all!

My apologies for those who might see this more than once, as when I get
home from work I'll be posting to the Merry Rose and the Bright Hills
Lists.  :)  But hey, home barony gets first dibs, so to speak....

I have a handsome carousel-style period pavilion for sale; it is a couple
of years old and has been gently used.  Financial hardship has made it
necessary for me to part with it, but look at it this way: if you were
looking for a princely seasonal gift, this could be your lucky day!  :)

The pavilion is 12' in diameter at the eave, 16' at the base, with a 13'
peak.  It is made of 13oz Sunforger canvas with Flame Retardant, all
natural (no colours).  It comes with a Sunforger super ground cloth that
has a blue tarp built into it on the bottom, so you need not cart around an
extra tarp.

The pavilion has 7' detachable walls that have a sod flap attached.  There
is the long, sectioned centre pole and a stoutly-built spoke wheel (spokes
included, of course!) that goes in the middle.  It comes complete with
stakes and ropes, all in good order, and the tubs to hold all except for
the centre pole.  It also comes with a brilliant accessory (not my idea,
the folks I bought it from came up with this): a simple, strong white
paving square (concrete, I think) on which the centre pole can be set to
keep it from sinking or boring into your ground cloth.

You can see a stripey version of the carousel pavilion here in the current
Panther catalog:

http://www.pantherprimitives.com/catalog21/Catalog%2021%2025.pdf

As you can see from their website, a brand-new version of this with its
configuration and extras would be a hefty price indeed.  However, owing to
my current situation I will part with it for $1000.00, first come, first
served.  Pickup with cash in hand can be done immediately in Bealeton, VA
on the Culpeper side of the Stierbachi Littoral; drop me an email for the
address and a contact phone number.

in service and hope,
Meli
(Sharon Henderson)