[Moo] no Wolfhou this sunday due to Marion Heatherdale concert in Fredericksburg

Barbara Miller blithaofwolfhou at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 28 07:39:38 PST 2013

Happy Thanksgiving all!    I hope you are safely arrived at your destination with friends and family. Do no founder. And I look forward to seeing all later this weekend...

I also write to remind folks that there will be no gathering or archery practice at House Wolfhou on this coming sunday, Dec 1. Instead, we will be going to a Marion Heatherdale concert (with other celtic musicians) here in Fredericksburg. Ticket info is below if you wish to come join us!

Also, remember the sewing Day at the CCC (on Dandridge in Fredericksburg) this coming saturday after Thanksgiving, Nov 30 from 9am til 6pm... there will be sewing machines, cutting out room, lots of cabitzing. Lunch will be a blend of potluck and probably an order of chinese. Ottoman garb will be the main focus, but bring any projects you are working on!

YIS,
 Blitha

AFTERNOON CONCERT AT EYECLOPES STUDIOS