[Moo] Marking soles at practice -What Type Mark the Floor?

Dame Macha of Mountain Edge (known as the Determined) macha at dragonsden.com
Fri Nov 15 02:29:10 PST 2013

In case there are newcomers on the list who are interested in coming to practices, it would be helpful if you provided examples of shoes (or soles) that would be prohibited.
Not everyone is familiar with what those may be for this particular flooring.
I apologize if there is a file on the group that lists these - Yahoo Groups reorg makes it more difficult to find such things.

Macha the far traveller