[Moo] size limits for emails really??

Logan Logan at ebonwoulfe.com
Thu Nov 21 06:36:17 PST 2013

oooops.  i meant video.  a 10gb picture would be one heck of a big image.
one day we will be there though.  my first digital camera was a mavica and
we thought those files were "huge" since a diskette would be full after 20
or so.  ahhh those 3.5" diskette with 1.44mb of storage.  my phone has an sd
card smaller than the center of a 3.5 and holds 32gb.

regards
logan

and yes please let us increase or abolish the limit.

"I never did give them hell. I just told the truth, and they thought it was
hell."
Harry S Truman
"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his
vengeance need not be feared"
Niccolo Machiavelli
For your SCA combat needs please visit:
www.ebonwoulfe.com/armory.htm

www.ebonwoulfe.com

For worldwide listings of fighter practices please visit:
www.fighterpractice.com