[Moo] Conference Call for business meeting

JL Badgley tatsushu at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 03:42:25 PDT 2013

Business meeting is happening as usual at the library, but for those who
can't make it and wish to participate, we will have a conference call
available.  I encourage people to try to make it in person if possible, but
we are a large bastion with many busy members, and off this helps to
increase participation, then that is always a good thing.

I will also post an agenda later this evening.

If you want to dial in, call 424-203-8400 with access code 492849#.

Please remember if you call in to mute yourself unless you wish to talk.

-Ii