[Moo] Sudentorre scriptorium schedule change

Miriel de Nedham miriel.denedham at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 05:40:59 PDT 2013

I apologize for the lateness of this missive... may I claim a case of
attack of life?

Given the unlikelihood of being back from my sister's house in northern
Lochmere in time to open my home for scriptorium at 11 am this Sunday, the
activity will be get at least a very late start.  If anyone wants to come
play with scribal stuff, please email me offlist and I'll let you know
about the start time.  If I get no responses, I will consider scriptorium
cancelled for this weekend only.

I'll try to get this copied over to the Facebook groups after I get home
this afternoon.

Miriel de Nedham