[Moo] Tuesday Meeting Schedule

Miriel de Nedham miriel.denedham at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 04:51:38 PDT 2013

First, I am so sorry about the late notice!  I misread the email I received
and didn't think to ask for clarification until this morning.  I know, I'm
bad, please reserve the punishments for off-list.

Second, the CCC has their meeting tonight, so we can't use the space.  So
here's the schedule as I understand it:

October 8 (tonight): no meeting
October 15: A&S at the CCC
October 22: business meeting
October 29: dance
November 5: dance
November 12: business meeting
November 19: A&S at the CCC
November 26: dance
December 3: dance
December 10: business meeting
December 17: A&S at the CCC
December 24: no meeting
December 31: no meeting

If there's anything you believe needs to be discussed at the meeting,
please let the Seneschal and Deputy Seneshal know, so they can be sure it
will be discussed.  Their email addresses are seneschal[at]
sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org and seneschaldeputy[at]
sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org.  If you think the topic is likely to generate
interest and/or discussion amongst the populace, feel free to post it here
- perhaps if folks have specific reasons to come to the business meetings,
we'll see some new faces get involved in the workings on the Canton.

Again, I apologize for my tardiness.

Miriel de Nedham
Sudentorre Exchequer