[Moo] Chalice of the Sun God teams

Suzanne Olson lady_esperanza at cox.net
Thu Oct 10 11:58:49 PDT 2013

Chalice of the Sun God, is fast approaching and your Barony needs you!!! We would like to continue as the Chalice Champions as we have been the last 4 years.

To do this we need teams. Teams must field a single participant in 4 of the 5 Chalice disciplines.  Chalice Disciplines are Heavy fighting, Rapier fighting, Archery, Arts and Sciences and Bardic. A team may include up to 3 Youth participants. Each participant shall receive points for participation and performance (extra points are awarded for youth participation!).  The team with the highest score will be declared the winner of the Chalice of the Sun God.  Please see the “Team Competition Rules” link on the Chalice website for more information about this part of the competition.

http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/events/chalice.php

Please contact me off list if you would like to be on a Stierbach team so that I can start organizing them.  Thank you!!!

Baroness Esperanza