[Moo] The Barony of Stierbach at WoW! Wow!!!

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Tue Oct 15 14:13:56 PDT 2013

The Stierbach forces were mighty at War of the Wings and our Stierbach forces represented well!

We took two first places in the Arts and Sciences, Lady Arnbjorg Karlsdottir won the novice category and Lord Stephan Grimm won the Baronial Artisian category.

Master Terafan, Lady Alienor, Lady Lily and Lady River were riding for our Barony in the Equestrian field.

Lord Micheal, M'lord Bumi, M'lord Aliester and M'lord Sanada (Rich) were fighting Rapier, with Lord Benjamin as Rapier MIC.

Duke Logan, Sir Ragnar, and Lord Oswin fought as armored fighters.

Lord Cameron and Lord Aeddan were on the field as combat archers.

John The Brewer and Lord Cameron authorized in Siege.

Baron Mors, John the Brewer and Lady Anastassiia authorized as combat archers.

Many Stierbachers shot the archery war point and 5 out of the 8 archers that made it to the finals in the archery shoot out were from Stierbach; Baron Mors, Baron Colum, Lord Allen, Lord Aeddan, Lord Cameron with Baron Mors taking second place.

Thank you those who helped in camp, with camp set up and with tear down. Thank you to Lord Allen and Mistress Blitha for coordinating our camp, and hauling many of the items for shared camp use. Thank you Mistress Blitha and Lady Anastassia for coordinating the Stierbach food plan.

A great time was had by all! We hope more Stierbachers are able to make it next year.

Baroness Esperanza and Baron Mors