[Moo] Thursday Archery Practice @ Saphir's

michael sheppard mlsheppard2760 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 09:02:08 PDT 2013

Brother's and Sister's of the bow,
Hopefully by now your ark has returned to safe port (!!) and you've had
time to dry out a bit!
"Why," you ask? *Thursday 10/17* looks like a perfect day, despite the
clouds, to fling some projectiles! SO, Western Stierbach, Abhainn Iarthair,
and all other parts of Stierbach (which includes anyone who cant make our
other practices east of Marshall, VA)....there is *
Archery practice at Saphir's!
Address: 75 Aileen Rd, Flint Hill, VA 22627 **(12 miles East of Front
Royal, 12 miles N of Sperryville & 18 Miles off of 66)**.
Contact(text/email): Saphir (c) 703-864-2760
Weather permitting, 3pm to dusk... *So come out and join us. Royal Rounds,
practice, instruction, equipment fine tuning, mechanics, MiT and Warrant
class *(must make prior arrangements)*, share target design & builds, rules
review....
Please RSVP me at *archery-marshal at stierbach.org* if planning on coming,
have questions, and/or for directions. All bows are welcome* (limited
loaner gear, but we'll share!!)*. Yes, crossbows allowed too!!
*(However, please leave the fur-kids and unruly minions home for another
time...after all we do use live ammo!!).*
YIS,
SAPHIR
Dietrich Saphir Zum Drache
*PS. Marshals, MiT's and Archer's alike, please review the UPDATED Target
Archery Handbook (as of 8 Oct. V1.5), which can be found here:*
http://archery.atlantia.sca.org/