[Moo] Practice at Sir Richard's this Sunday

Steve Knerr steve_knerr at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 22 15:33:57 PDT 2013

Sorry for the late notice.  There will be a practice/armoring session this Sunday at Sir Richard's house.  We will be armoring from 11:00 until about 12 or 1 and then practice will begin.  We will probably practice until about 4 or 5.  If you need help with your armor or would like to see what other types are out there, come on out.  Even if you aren't an armored fighter but are interested, come on over.  If you don't care for people hitting each other with rattan, it may be fun to watch.  If you are coming out to play, let me know if there is something in particular you would like to work on or learn.  There may be a mini workshop or two if we have a few people looking for the same help.  If you have any questions, please ask.
In Service,Stefan von Kiel