[Moo] 12th Night Primer and Social Nov.3rd

Rachel Anne sissy_anne at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 31 14:32:37 PDT 2013

Greetings,
I cordially invite all of you to a
**Twelfth Night Primer and Dinner**
at the Donnchaid estate  *Sunday, Nov. 3rd at 2pm*. Come for dance instruction in the afternoon and stay for dinner, garb chat, and general merry-making in the evening.
A main course of game meat and a salad reflecting the Autumn's bounty will be provided. Please bring sides and sweets to share!  Weather permitting, we will be dancing outside on the deck, so please dress appropriately.

Humbly Yours in Service,
Esa inghean Donnchaidh

Address: 12198 Crest Hill Road, Hume, VA 22639
Phone: 703-568-1411
An RSVP via email or phone/text is greatly appreciated as to ensure enough food for everyone to have their fill.

Directions:
>From I-66/Exit 27/Marshall, VA: Take exit 27 off of I-66 to access Crest Hill Road/Route 647. Follow Crest Hill until you think you've gone too far, and then keep going! When you come to the one and only stop sign, go straight. In about two miles or so you will come to the first house with a WHITE sign that says "Crest Hill" and has a corresponding address. Do NOT turn here (this is the neighbor, and yes, we have the same address). Proceed past Trough Baptist Church, afterwhich you will see a GREEN sign on your right reading "Crest Hill FARM"...Turn onto the property here. Proceed straight along the gravel drive (1/2 a mile or so) and up the hill (do NOT fork right, this goes down to the barn), and park anywhere on the circle drive.

>From Front Royal/Flint Hill/522: When passing through Flint Hill, you will turn left onto Crest Hill Road (next to the bank), and follow that road about 4 miles. You will see a GREEN sign on your left reading "Crest Hill FARM"...Turn onto the property here. Proceed straight along the gravel drive (1/2 a mile or so) and up the hill (do NOT fork right, this goes down to the barn), and park anywhere on the circle drive.
A note on children:  Children old enough and able to participate in dance instruction and adult dinner conversation are welcome.  There will not be childcare provided, and all children must be supervised by their parents/guardian at all times.  Unattended children will be sold to a shoe factory in China.
Allergen Information: All food provided by the hosts will be gluten free.  Please note food allergies on all dishes.  The hosts have indoor dogs, so please take precaution if allergic.  Likewise, we thank you in advance for leaving your furbabies at home.