[Moo] Bacon wars, bring out your bacon! Sept 21

Jenine jeninewebb at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 06:30:41 PDT 2013

The barony will be fighting with dun carraig to bring home the bacon. The baronial pavilion will be up. We need to muster our forces and provide for our hungry baron! Not put mustard on the baron, he might not like that.
There will not be lunch provided at the event!
Let's all bring something to share, bacon related or not.
If you plan to attend this event, and can bring food, please let me know. I am looking for; cold cuts, cheese, bread, crackers, salads, fruits, chips, water, dessert, and of course BACON!
Please PM me with what you can bring.
Gunnora

Sent from my iPad