[Moo] Rapier & Costume Symposium (Last Minute) Annoucements

Amie Sparrow troenwolf at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 5 10:20:58 PDT 2013

Last minute announcements:

1. From Duke Logan: If you are planning on attending class 417 "Techniques for Power Generation and Combinations" please note: if you have a helm and a rattan sword please bring them. You do not need any other armor.  You do not need to have either [the helm or rattan sword] but there will be a demonstration that will employ both.

There are several classes designed for the armored fighter at this session and I encourage folks interested in our combat to try and attend (including the chivalry round table!).  Classes and general information can be found at: http://university.atlantia.sca.org/
2. Unlike other schools where University has been held, this school is not visible from a major road. You will find yourself driving through a residential neighborhood before you see the school. This is correct. You have not lost your way. Warren County High School, 155 Westminister Drive, Front Royal, VA. Site opens 9 a.m., closes 6 p.m.

3. There will be no bake sale due to job-related issues in the bake sale organizer’s schedule.

4. Due to a couple of students having changes of plans, some previously FULL classes now have openings. Please take a look at the course catalog and fill the classes!

YIS,Amie Sparrow