[Moo] HMA Display Area at Holiday Faire

JL Badgley tatsushu at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 18:03:24 PDT 2013

At Holiday Faire, I'm going to set up a Historical Martial Arts display
area.  There will be a table for documentation and I'll be coordinating a
schedule of participants.  The goal is to have something going on from at
least 10am to 4pm, and to keep it near the rapier and heavy lists so that
people won't have to travel far.  I'm looking for people who want to fill
in time slots.

The idea will be to have an area that can be used for either demo, classes,
or even just some time to come together and share.  I am hoping that this
will allow more of the A&S community to take a look at what people are
doing out there, in the same way that we display other A&S, such as
performing arts.

Please contact me if you want to participate.  If you want some time, for
either a demo or class, please let me know.  Demos will generally be
scheduled in 30 minute increments unless you request more time.

-Ii Katsumori