[Moo] Yes, Western Stierbach, we DO have a range!!

michael sheppard mlsheppard2760 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 15:10:49 PDT 2013

Yes, Western Stierbach, we DO have a range!!
*(cuz practices east of Marshall, VA are just too hard to get to...)*
AND now *EVERY* Thursday (weather permitting) it'll be OPEN!!
Where: Western parts of Stierbach and Abhainn Iarthair
Address: 75 Aileen Rd, *Flint Hill, *VA 22627
Messages: Saphir (c) 703-864-2760
Weather permitting, the range will be open here in Flint Hill, VA 3pm to
dusk... So come out and join us. Royal Rounds, practice, instruction,
equipment fine tuning, mechanics, MiT and Warrant class *(must make prior
arrangements)*, share target design & builds, rules review, and when we get
deep into the season further, there will be opportunities to cookout and a
fire pit if longer practices ensue! *RSVP me at
archery-marshal at stierbach.org* if planning on coming and for directions.
All are welcome *(limited loaner gear, but we'll share!!*). Yes, crossbows
too!! *(However, please leave the fur-kids and unruly minions home for
another time...after all we do use live ammo!!)*.

YIS,
Dietrich *Saphir* Zum Drache