[Moo] Bacon Wars

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Tue Sep 24 13:49:26 PDT 2013

Baron Mors and I had a wonderful time at Bacon Wars!!! It was great seeing all our populace and with our help the War was declared a tie. The Barony of Tir-y-Don won Archery and A&S and The Barony of Caer Mear won Rapier and Heavy. While parties agreed to be friendly I would not to surprised if the agruement doesn't continue. I would like to thank Misstress Ceridwen for stepping up at the last minute to organize our Bacon War hospitality. The bacon and non bacon items were all very tasty. Thank you to everyone that contributed.

Baroness Esperanza Susanna Flecha