[Moo] Sunday at Grimmsfield

Grimm grimm at grimmsfield.com
Thu Sep 26 14:19:34 PDT 2013

On September 28th , 1066 William the Conqueror invades England landing at
Pevensey Bay, Sussex. This would lead to the battle of Hastings on October
4th. As is often the case, we at Grimmsfield feel this is enough reason to
have an archery shoot. We will hold it Sunday September 29th from 4 till
dusk. For info and directions please see www.grimmsfield.com. Please note,
we are working on getting enough marshals to sign up to make this a
permanent practice and relieve all of you from these tedious announcements.
As always, Rapier and heavy with a marshal.

Thanks,

Grimm

TL/DR Archery Grimmsfield Sunday 9/29/13 4:00 p.m.