[Moo] Site Clean Up

M moliver16 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 1 19:17:25 PDT 2014

If you attended Defending the Gate, you are aware of what happened (with the help of the RAIN) to the beautiful site we rented for the day.  We are working diligently with the Izaak Walton League to help repair their park. Currently, this involves gathering up the layers upon layers of hay that we put down in attempt to help people move safely.  That said, Baroness Cairistiona will be on site tomorrow (Wednesday) evening at 6 starting this process.  Wulff will be there on Thursday night at 6 doing the same.  If you have the time, we would love the help.  If you enjoyed the day, please come out to clean up the mess we made!