[Moo] Award Recommendations - Baronial and Kingdom Level

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Tue Apr 22 11:40:06 PDT 2014

There are those among us that are worthy of awards!!!

Please let Baron Mors and or I know if you have award recommendations for those worthy gentles at the Baronial level. The Barony has awards for Service, Arts and Sciences, Archery, Thrown Weapons, Rapier and also Armored Fighting, also an award for those that have gone above and beyond with years and years of service to Barony.

Kingdom Level awards can be submitted via this link:  http://award.atlantia.sca.org/

Please let Baron Mors and I know if you submit a recommendation for someone and we could also submit a recommendation for them.

Please send Baronial recommendations and Kingdom recommendations off list.

Thank you.

Baroness Esperanza