[Moo] Site Clean Up

Barbara Miller blithaofwolfhou at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 12:51:52 PDT 2014

I can help on Saturday if we are still cleaning up. And a HUGE thanks to all who have already helped!!! What we mess up, we should clean up...

Blitha
On Thursday, April 3, 2014 12:32 PM, Timothy Mitchell <rwymarc at gmail.com> wrote:

I'll be there about six.
—
Sent from Mailbox for iPhone

I am coming straight from work and should be there around 6:30.  Several others are going to be there a little earlier, but I don't know what time.  Cian said he might be there by 4 (but that depends on work).  Autocrat is planning to come out, but I don't know what time either....