[Moo] Site Clean up continued...

Cian Conor MacQuaid Cian at MacQuaid.org
Mon Apr 7 15:10:14 PDT 2014

Genefa,

I left them a 25 pound bag of seed when I was out there last week. If
there is more to be done I will try to be there, but I want to make sure
the seed is listed to our account.

Cian

--
Viscount Cian Conor MacQuaid, KSCA
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be