[Moo] [Sudentorre Watchtower] Annual Wakefield School Medieval Faire

Barbara Miller blithaofwolfhou at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 8 09:19:25 PDT 2014

I have put this on my calendar. I will plan on coming with rug and game boards... that does seem to be popular. What else would you like me to bring?
-Blitha
On Monday, April 7, 2014 6:51 PM, Rhonwen verch Tuder <rhonwen at kandsbennett.net> wrote:

We once again we have an invitation to come to the Wakefield School for their annual Medieval Faire.  If you think you can come and participate let me know.

Looking forward to it as always and I hope you will join me!

Rhonwen