[Moo] Slightly off topic - Saturday am at Gander Mountain Rt 3

Leif Johnston Leif at resourcecompany.com
Thu Aug 21 06:49:58 PDT 2014

Redneck Skeet Slingshot demo and angry birds on Saturday from 9-12 at Gander
Mountain Rt 3.

For those who didn’t see it, I made some video of a moving target archery
shoot at Wolfhou last weekend.
(https://www.youtube.com/user/RedneckSkeetVideos ) The targets are only
rolling since safety prevented a full up skeet type shoot.

For archery, the duck taped bag targets and jesters were used since slow is
better.

What we are demoing is the 3 person slingshot idea mounted on a frame that
launches what you want very very long distances. We use beer cans when
shooting shotguns and we can send a ½ full beer can(with water) 275 ft at
speeds over 80MPH. So while I can’t really make rubber tubing period, we can
have lots of fun playing with it in the mean time.

Anyway it is great fun to do so please come out and play. Also, I could use
some volunteer help to keep the range safe and collect plush toy
projectiles. Let me know if you could help any of the time. I would really
appreciate it.

Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

Thanks

Wiglaf

Wiglaf Sigeberhting

Sudentorre/Stierbach/Atlantia