[Moo] [abhainniarthair] Reminder - Stierbach Baronial Birthday - Sept 20th

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Mon Aug 25 17:11:12 PDT 2014

More Information regarding The Stierbach Baronial Birthday event:

This is a primitive site, please plan to bring a camp chair for yourself!!!

There will be water supplied, please remember to bring something to drink from to help save on our garbage removal.

Equestrian riders must wear helmets while on the horses per site rules.

Baroness Esperanza