[Moo] FW: [Sudentorre Watchtower] War of the Wings

logan logan at ebonwoulfe.com
Wed Aug 27 07:21:35 PDT 2014

From: SudentorreWatchtower at yahoogroups.com
[mailto:SudentorreWatchtower at yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2014 9:23 AM
To: SudentorreWatchtower at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Sudentorre Watchtower] War of the Wings

Please cross post this to Stierbach Moo and the Abhainn Iarthair

Land policies for WOW The camp land agent is now responsible for collecting
camp information.

SO IF YOU PLAN TO CAMP WITH STIERBACH I MUST HAVE YOUR TENT  INFORMATION.

There is no option on this. So email me your tent information if you are
planning to camp  with us,  WOW is Wednesday Oct 15 to Sunday Oct 19
Website:   <http://warofthewings.com/> http://warofthewings.com/

Please email me your information at allenofwolfhou at yahoo.com

In Service

Allen

your rather lost camp coordinator

__._,_.___

  _____

Posted by: Allen Miller <allenofwolfhou at yahoo.com>

  _____

ages/518;_ylc=X3oDMTJwcG8zYnBzBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzg0Njk5NzQ4BGdycHNwSW
QDMTcwNTEyNjI4MwRtc2dJZAM1MTgEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDcnBseQRzdGltZQMxNDA5MTQ1NzY3?a
ct=reply&messageNum=518> Reply via web post

.

 <mailto:allenofwolfhou at yahoo.com?subject=Re%3A%20War%20of%20the%20Wings>
Reply to sender

.

<mailto:SudentorreWatchtower at yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20War%20of%20the%
20Wings> Reply to group

.

opic;_ylc=X3oDMTJmbnIyNXBiBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzg0Njk5NzQ4BGdycHNwSWQDMT
cwNTEyNjI4MwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzE0MDkxNDU3Njc-> Start a New
Topic

.

cs/248;_ylc=X3oDMTMzYzE2dG41BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzg0Njk5NzQ4BGdycHNwSWQD
MTcwNTEyNjI4MwRtc2dJZAM1MTgEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxNDA5MTQ1NzY3BHRw
Y0lkAzI0OA--> Messages in this topic (2)

ZHYyNmprBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzg0Njk5NzQ4BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEyNjI4MwRzZWMD
dnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBHN0aW1lAzE0MDkxNDU3Njc-> Visit Your Group

zg0Njk5NzQ4BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEyNjI4MwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNnZnAEc3RpbWUDMTQwOTE0N
Tc2Nw--> Yahoo! Groups

.  <https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/groups/details.html> Privacy .
of Use

.