[Moo] Fwd: [Sudentorre Watchtower] War of the Wings

Blitha blithaofwolfhou at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 28 06:12:56 PDT 2014

Greetings folks,

I forward from Allen about War of the Wings. If you do plan on camping with the Great Barony of Stierbach, register on ACEPS, and then send to Allen (allenofwolfhou at yahoo.com) your tent size with and without ropes.

Also, as in the past we will come up with a menu, and amount it will cost per person. Then we will each take a turn preparing, cleaning afterwards, and general camp chores. Let me know if you have allergies or dietary requirements so we can work work with it and get everyone well fed and energized for the fun at WOW! (My email is  blithaofwolfhou at yahoo)

-Blitha
PS-- note the WOW dates... it is not Columbus weekend this year, it is after, and it runs fron Wednesday to sunday.

Sent from Samsung tablet