[Moo] About the polling

JL Badgley tatsushu at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 20:52:22 PST 2014

As many are aware, their Excellencies have asked to stay on for another
term, and there is a Polling of Confidence that is going out to the paid
members of the SCA, Inc. who reside in the the barony (according to
Corporate records as of 10 December 2014).  Each member should receive a
letter in the next week that will include a polling letter and a red
self-addressed, stamped envelope that you can use to send your completed
polling letter to Their Highnesses, Esa and Logan.

According to our records, there are members in the zip codes listed at the
bottom of this e-mail.  If you are a paid member in good standing (as of 10
December 2014), and believe that you reside in the barony, but do not see
your zip code below, please let me know ASAP.  Likewise, if you are a paid
member and reside in one of the zip codes below, but do not receive the
letter in the next week, please let me know.  I can be contacted at this
address or at seneschal at stierbach.org.

In Service,

Ii Katsumori
Seneschal, Barony of Stierbach