[Moo] List of Baronial Awards given at Holiday Faire?

Amie Sparrow troenwolf at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 10 10:03:41 PST 2014

Hi All,

I still have not received the list of people who received Baronial Awards at Holiday Faire. Does anyone have this information?

Thanks,

Amie
(who is begging for newsletter input)

From: troenwolf at hotmail.com
To: officers at lists.stierbach.org
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 15:31:33 -0600
Subject: [Officers] List of Baronial Awards given at Holiday Faire?

Hi Esperanza/Ii or anyone who might have this info...

I saw the Kingdom-level court report about awards given at Holiday Faire. Could someone please tell me what Baronial-level awards were given out at Baronial court? I'd like to put the information in the newsletter.

Thanks ever so!

Amie