[Moo] Canton Abhainn Iarthair business meeting

Ruth Chichester r_golden700 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 26 22:10:39 PST 2014

Greetings!

Our next Canton business meeting will be held on Sunday, February 9, 2013.

This
 meeting will be short and we're also offering an "open house" informal
time of gathering.  Garb is optional, so please come for comfort!
Offering some snacks and all comers encouraged to bring something to
share.  It is a "wet" site, so BYOB!

We will gather around 2PM
and go from there until evening time.  We will gather for a short time
of business discussion, and simple fellowship and sharing following!  If
 you have an A & S project you're working on, please feel free to
bring it along.  If you want to chat about garb, scribal ideas, or any
other subject, please feel free!  We are especially looking forward to
having you all to fellowship at our keep!  The more the merrier!

Our new keep:  Sodegamlehafn is located in Front Royal.

The address is:  219 CHURCH STREET
Large White house on West Side of Church between Stonewall and Prospect St.

Our home phone is:  540-252-4202

Directions:

From
 Northern directs:  Make your best route to Front Royal.  As 522 S turns
 East onto 14th St and then South onto N Royal Ave. Continue taking
Royal Ave South from Main Street. Go two blocks south of Main St to turn
 left on Stonewall.  Take first right on Church Street.  House is
halfway down block on the right side.

>From South:  Make your
best route up 340 to Front Royal, as it turns into S Royal Ave.  Turn
right on Prospect St.  Take the first left turn onto Church St.  House
is halfway down the block on the Left side.

>From Eastern:  John
 Marshal Highway or 522 S, Coming into town you will want to turn from
522 onto South Street, or continue on John Marshal as it turns into
South Street.  Turn Right from there on Cloud Street.  Go two blocks N
to Prospect Street and turn left.  Take the first right turn onto Church St.

There
 is street parking and some little parking from our alley behind the
house, if you cannot find parking on the street.  Another option is to
use the small parking lot off Prospect St and walk up.

We look forward to seeing everyone and having a great time of fellowship!

YIS:

Anne Menucci

aka Ruth Chichester