[Moo] The BoD Wants to Change the Game Again

Dexter Guptill 3fgburner at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 07:57:12 PST 2014

A couple of notes, here. This has, of course, been discussed quite a bit in
Chirurgical circles.
-- We would LOVE for the BoD to hear from people who have been helped by
the Chirurgeons.
-- There are a couple of lawyers on the BoD, please no lawyer-flaming.
-- The more polite, articulate, grammatical, and spell-checked your
missive, the better.

--
Dex
http://www.3fgburner.net

"Maxim 37: There is no overkill. There is only 'Open Fire', and 'I need to
reload'. " http://www.schlockmercenary.com